Frequently Asked Questions
Can I modify my order after it’s been placed and paid for?
Unfortunately, we cannot add or remove items from your order once it has been placed and paid for.
Can I return products from international orders?
No, we do not accept returns for international orders.
We offer a 14-day return policy. If you wish to return unused/unopened products, contact us at [email protected] within 14 days of receiving them. Once your return has been reviewed and approved, only store credit is offered for eligible items.
What items are exempt from the return policy?
Due to the nature of certain products, returns are not possible. Sales of the products below are final and not subject to return or exchange.
Digital educational resources and consultations services
- Hydratherma Naturals products
- Kaike products
- Curl Mix Products
- Hair (human and synthetic
- Shopping and handle charges
Can I receive a cash refund for my return?
Cash refunds are not provided for any reason. Should you need to return an eligible item, store credit will be provided according to the store policy.
How can I receive store credit for a return?
- For online orders, please contact us at [email protected] within 14 days of receiving your item. Eligible items will receive a return label via email. Once we receive and process the return, you’ll receive an email notification of your store credit for use online (minus the shipping cost).
- For in-person orders, return eligible items within 14 days of your original purchase. A sales associate will process your store credit, and you’ll receive store credit for use in-store.
Store credit provided for eligible products is for a year from the date issued. Store credit does not compound or rollover.
Can I exchange items?
No, we do not offer exchanges.
What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
If you’ve received an incorrect item, contact us at [email protected] within 24 hours of receiving the order. Eligible items will receive a return label via email. We’ll process your corrected order once the package is shipped or the item is returned.
What is your cancellation policy for online orders?
If you’ve received an incorrect item, contact us at [email protected] within 24 hours of receiving the order. Eligible itemswill receive a return label via email. We’ll process your corrected order once the package is shipped or the item is returned.
Do you offer international shipping?
Yes, we ship to the US, its territories, and Canada. However, we’re not responsible for duties, brokerage fees, or customs charge.
We offer free shipping for orders placed in the US. Orders will be processed within 24-48 hours and dispatch to the carrier within 1-3 days. Standard shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed.
What should I do if my item arrives damaged?
- If your item arrives damaged, email us at [email protected] including pictures of the damaged item and its packaging, within 24 hours of delivery. We’ll assess the condition and determine if a replacement is eligible.
- If your item is eligible for replacement you will receive a return label for the damaged item, and your replacement as soon as possible.
- Once items have stopped and a tracking number is provided, Bold Kulture Beauty is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Should your item tracking information say delivered, and it has not arrived, please contact your local postal carrier, and they will be able to assist you with locating your item.
- Appointments require a 48-hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling. A 50% deposit is required at booking. Last-minute cancellations and “NO SHOWS” may result in charges.
- Services rendered require payment. If, for any reason, your are not satisfied with your service. Please notify your service provider; they will work with you to ensure a satisfactory resolution.